-- It is designed for healthy adults who wish to reduce the volume and frequency of their snoring.
-- It is not suitable for children, for epilepsy sufferers, anyone with tooth or gum problems or for those with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA), except under the supervision of a dentist or doctor. Sufferers of OSA repeatedly stop breathing for short periods of time while sleeping.
-- This Snore-Stopper is not always effective in treating OSA, so it is important to seek guidance from a doctor if you suspect you may have OSA.
How do you use it?
1. First mould the mouthpiece with hot water to comfortably fit your mouth.
2. Detailed step-by-step instructions are included and a handling tab is provided. After this one-off fitting, you place the device into your mouth before going to sleep, and take it out when you wake.
3. The Snore-Stopper can be placed in the protective case provided between uses to allow it to dry and to protect it from dirt and damage.
4. If for any reason you need to re-mould it simply follow the moulding instructions again.
5. The mouthpiece gently holds your lower jaw in a slightly forward position while you sleep.
This opens the airway in your throat which helps to reduce/eliminate snoring.